The next generation of our Klaviyo plugin now supports more events for WooCommerce stores looking to create unique email flows within Klaviyo.
This simple plugin will send new events to Klaviyo when certain actions happen on your site such as:
- When someone views a specific page on your site
- When someone views a product category
- When someone views a post
- When someone searches your site
- When someone adds a product to their cart (Before they reach checkout)
- In addition, you can also create a custom blog feed within Klaviyo to auto-populate your WordPress blog articles within your emails
For WooCommerce Subscriptions – Send events when:
- When someone starts, cancels, or pauses a WooCommerce Subscription
- When a WooCommerce Subscription is renewed
- When a WooCommerce Subscription is expired
Documentation & Instructions: Click here to view installation instructions and configuration documentation.