The next generation of our Klaviyo Toolkit plugin now supports more events for WooCommerce stores looking to create unique email flows within Klaviyo and maximize revenue potential.
This simple plugin will send new events to Klaviyo so you can create new flows and segments when certain actions happen on your site.
Featured New Trigger Events
- Viewed Page – When someone views a specific page on your site.
- Viewed Product Category – When someone views a product category.
- Viewed Post – When someone views a post.
- Searched Site – When someone searches your site.
- Added to Cart (BETA) – When someone adds a product to their cart (Before they reach checkout).
WooCommerce Subscriptions Trigger Events
For the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension, this plugin will send the following new events:
- WC Subscription Created – When someone starts a WooCommerce Subscription.
- WC Subscription Renewed – When a WooCommerce Subscription is renewed.
- WC Subscription Status Changed – When a WooCommerce Subscription is cancelled, paused or expired.
The Klaviyo Toolkit plugin’s subscription events also have support for the “All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions” and “Gifting for WooCommerce Subscriptions” extensions.
- Add images to RSS Feeds – Enables images in your WordPress RSS feeds so you can auto-populate your latest blog posts within your emails.
- Move email address to the top of the checkout – Moves the email address field to the top of your checkout page so you can capture emails and trigger your abandoned cart flows sooner.
Documentation & Instructions: Click here to view installation instructions and configuration documentation.
Current version: 1.3.5