Tribe is in need of a passionate UI/UX designer that can bring innovative ideas and concepts to life for our internal and client-based design projects. You’ll help us tackle various needs from landing page designs, full site redesigns, web app interfaces, and if you’re comfortable with it, some occasional ad graphic support.
This would be a part-time / freelance / contract position to start (60 days) and could turn into a more long term role if all goes well.
This would require 10-20 hours per week to start.
What you’ll do:
- Create high quality landing pages and email designs optimized for our client e-commerce brands.
- Create e-commerce interfaces, design enhancements, and contribute to the overall improved user experience of existing sites.
- Create and upgrade interfaces and designs for our own web apps and digital products.
- Occasionally provide creative direction support in digital advertising campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of design experience in digital/e-commerce.
- Able to work from initial concept, wireframe creation, to high fidelity mockups (a plus if you can code out HTML/CSS too).
- Able to design for mobile, tablet and desktop and know possibilities + limitations of different devices.
- Strong experience in Figma and/or Sketch.
- Excellent communicator across phone + video.
- Able to present your designs and effectively communicate ideas and concepts remotely.
- Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional, remote team.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and be proactive.
- Comfortable multitasking on variety of different projects.
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your skills and abilities in mobile, e-commerce and interface design.