We’re looking for a mid-level full stack WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe.
Job type: Full-time (30-40 hours/week) 3-month contract with the possibility of extending a longer term for the right candidate.
- Build advanced custom PHP & JS functionality using WP/WC functions, APIs, hooks, actions & filters.
- Add advanced CSS styling to themes and custom plugins.
- Work with Elementor when needed to build pages and layouts.
- Troubleshoot & debug theme and plugin bugs.
- Providing daily status updates to the manager.
- Attending weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
Must have strong skills in the following:
- Spoken & Written English – MUST have fluency in both spoken and written English.
- WordPress Expertise – Strong understanding of WP core, WP API, hooks, etc.
- WooCommerce Expertise – Strong understanding of WC APIs, templates, hooks, etc.
- Elementor Expertise – Understanding of its advantages & limitations.
- PHP – Must be able to write custom PHP code from scratch without Google’s help.
- CSS – Able to write advanced CSS such as selectors, gradients, animations, transformations, grids, variables, etc.
- MySQL – Comfortable writing basic SQL queries.
- GIT – Must be able to navigate GIT.
- At least 3 years working as a full-stack WordPress developer.
- A linkedin.com profile with your photo is required.
- Strong portfolio of cleanly written code that follows WordPress best practices.
- Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
- Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
- Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
- Single developers only, please no teams.
- Laravel – Laravel experience & created web applications using the WordPress API.
- Linux + WP-CLI – Able to navigate ssh and use WP CLI.
- WordPress speed and performance optimization – Can reduce page performance using methods beyond installing more plugins.
- Less / Sass expertise.
***NOTE: **** A development test project is required as part of our hiring process.